Peace Fur Paws is a registered non-profit organization in Canada and our mission is to advocate for animal welfare, reduce animal suffering and promote compassionate living through education, awareness and fundraising for animal rescue groups. Our key focuses are:
Animal welfare Issues Pertaining To:
- Animals Used in the food industry
- Animals Used in entertainment industry (zoos, petting zoos, circuses, dog racing, bullfighting)
- Animals bred for sales (backyard breeding, puppy mills, cat mills)
- Animals used in products and testing of products including cosmetics and clothing
- Environmental and Habitat protection
Promoting Compassionate Living
We are a plant-based, vegan organization promoting the many benefits of a vegan, plant-based diet as well as responsible environmental behaviour to our planet.
Supporting Local and International Animal Rescue Work
We support many local rescue organizations who are dedicated to rescuing, rehabilitating and re-homing animals in the Greater Toronto Area and we are also proudly the Toronto Volunteer Group for Animals Asia, a registered charity dedicated to ending bear bile farming and improving the welfare of cats and dogs in Asia.