We advocate for animals to improve their welfare and treatment
Peace Fur Paws is dedicated to advocating for animal welfare to:
- Improve the treatment of animals used in the food industry and to advocate a vegan, plant-based diet to improve the health of individuals, reduce climate damage and the numbers of animals suffering in the food industry
- Help phase out the use of animal products in the fashion industry including down, leather and fur
- Reduce the use of animals in the entertainment industry and sporting industry
- To promote products that are not using animal experimentation and to expose the unnecessary cruelty posed to animals in animal testing
- To advocate for improved domestic animal welfare through proper pet care, encouraging the public to adopt-don’t-shop and to reduce the number of abused, abandoned, homeless and surrendered pets.
- Promote the crucial work of Animals Asia, an international charity that has worked tirelessly to try to illegalize the bear bile industry, as well as the cat and dog meat trade. Their programs and lobbying efforts have been paramount in the last few decades in creating changes to how Asia has viewed dogs and cats.