This year we are holding our 3rd Annual 5K Walk, a fundraiser to help spread awareness about animal welfare issues and to provide support for the rescue, rehabilitation and re-homing of homeless pets. The Walk is a fun, guided walk that is open to anyone in the community and all pets are welcome to join us!
Simply register and you can start fundraising for some incredible causes! Proceeds from the Walk will be donated to:
- Rescue Angels who rescue, rehabilitate, and rehome abandoned and homeless pets in the Greater Toronto Area and York Region
- Animals Asia who rescue and provide critically needed veterinary care to Moon Bears that are being used in the bear bile industry
- The two sanctuaries in Vietnam and China that provide a permanent home to the moon bears who cannot be released into the wild
- End the cruel cat and dog meat and fur trade in Asia
- Educate the public about the compassionate care of animals and a compassionate way of living.
Make Sure You Catch Our Early Bird Special!
Registrants who register before August 15, 2017 will receive a FREE Event T-shirt!
Prizes will be awarded to our top pledge collectors. ALL pets are welcome to join us on our walk. We will be also giving away free gifts to all our participants and furry friends!